Choose your ticket type
POLAR Standard Tickets
POLAR FVP Tickets
When would you like to visit?
Before booking your POLAR tickets, please enter the unique codes for all your Frequent Visitor Passes. You'll need to enter the code for each individual who wants to visit, excluding carers.
Under 4yrs and Carer Tickets are available free of charge in stage 5 (Additional Tickets).
Please choose if you are coming today, or a day in the future
Tickets For Today (21-10-2020)
Please pick a day
How many tickets would you like?
Select your bookable events
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All POLAR tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless otherwise clearly stated.
- POLAR tickets entitle you to one visit only on the day of your booking. Please ensure you select the correct date at the time of booking. Return visits are not permitted with any POLAR tickets.
- In the event of an event being cancelled, Robin Hill will contact all ticket holders directly. In that instance, tickets will be valid for redemption on any other POLAR event date, subject to availability, and will need to be booked. As an outdoor venue, Robin Hill reserves the right to cancel event dates if they deem conditions unsafe. Refunds will not be issued for cancellation or abandonment of the event or any element as a result of poor weather. In the event of the government or local authority requiring the event to be cancelled, a full refund will be issued to all ticket holders.
- An adult must accompany persons 16 years of age and under during entry to POLAR.
- Due to strict capacity monitoring for social distancing purposes, park tickets are restricted to be redeemed only on the date selected during the purchasing process. You can find out more about Robin Hill’s COVID-Safety Measures at https://robin-hill.com/covid-info
- Frequent Visitor Pass holders are eligible for POLAR tickets at an exclusive 20% discounted rate. Discount valid until midnight on 6th November only – no FVP discounts will be applied after this date. One POLAR entry ticket per FVP holder. FVP codes are required to redeem this discount. Under 4s can be booked free of charge. FVP discount will be applied at checkout.
- Group saver discounts are available on bookings of 4-6 people. Discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.
- Discount codes will overwrite any automatic group saver discount.
- Whilst we operate COVID-safe policies and procedures in accordance with Government guidance, all guests will be expected to adhere to all social distancing laws in force within England. This will include but may not be limited to; the requirement for a non-invasive temperature check prior to admission and the requirement to wear face coverings in all indoor spaces and on some ride attractions. Please refer to our COVID-19 guest information for more detail.
- As per Government guidelines, we are unable to admit groups of more than six people from multiple households. We insist that all guests remain in socially distanced groups of six or less whilst visiting, excluding the following exception: single households or bubbles with more than six individuals.
- Robin Hill reserves the right to cancel or amend any element of the event as it sees fit, at any point.
- Robin Hill is an outdoor venue, with some elements uncovered. Visitors therefore accept that weather and temperature conditions are out of Robin Hill’s control. We advise you wrap up warm!
Decoration Workshop Terms & Conditions
Decoration Workshop Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can only be made online through the Robin Hill website
- By purchasing a workshop ticket, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- In the event of a whole event cancellation, your workshop tickets will be exchanged along with your event tickets.
- Your workshop ticket guarantees you place on one of the sessions that runs throughout the evening. Places in each session are strictly allocated on a first come first serve basis from our admissions team.
- There is no discount for Frequent Visitor Pass Holders.
- Complimentary refreshments will be provided as part of the session, whilst we will do our upmost to ensure that dietary requirements are catered for, we cannot guarantee this in every case.
- We operate a challenge 25 policy on all alcohol. Please bring your ID and be prepared to show it to our team if you are lucky enough to look under 25.
- Whilst Robin Hill will do their best to ensure that the materials used in the sessions will not stain or leave any mark, we accept no responsibility for any damage to your clothing before, during or after any our sessions.
- We operate a zero-tolerance policy on anti-social behaviour. It is imperative that all persons attending workshops behave in an acceptable and safe manner as deemed by the class or workshop tutor. It the discretion of the host to decide if the behaviour of an individual is unacceptable. Cancellations as a result of unacceptable behaviour are not entitled to a refund but may be considered on an individual basis.
- The management reserve the right to cancel or amend the workshop with little or no notice.