Where would you like to go?!
When would you like to visit?
Tickets For Today (26-02-2020)
Please pick a day
How many tickets would you like?
Select your Upgrades
Terms and Conditions
2020 Ticket Terms & Conditions
- All park and event tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless otherwise clearly stated.
- At the point of purchase, the purchaser will choose a ‘peak’ or ‘off-peak’ tariff day. E-tickets can only be used during the specified period. An additional surcharge will be applied upon admission for any off-peak tickets being redeemed during a peak period.
- Advanced tickets are only available to purchase online and can be purchased at any time ahead of visiting the park(s). These tickets are valid for entry on the same day as they were purchased.
- Super advanced tickets MUST be purchased online at least 20 days in advance of the intended visit to the park(s). An additional surcharge will be applied upon admission should any super advanced ticket be redeemed in-park within 20 days of purchase.
- Park entry tickets entitle you to a minimum of one visit only. Return visits are offered with our compliments and for up to 7 days (up to and including the 7thday) from the date of first entry; subject to standard opening times & entry requirements. Special event tickets may not include 7 day returns as standard – please check event-specific T&Cs for individual details.
- An adult must accompany persons under 14 years’ age during entry to the park(s). This age is lifted to 16 years for evening openings from 6pm. Special events may have individual age restrictions – please check event-specific T&Cs for more details.
- Park tickets are not restricted to be redeemed only on the date selected during the purchasing process. However, surcharges will be applied to any tickets being redeemed outside of the suggested visiting date, where required, based on the above T&Cs.